Wednesday, April 29, 2009

show me fun

Luca had a big week this last week. He went to MO for the first time and got to meet lots of family and friends. It was a lot of fun to show off our little man, he even got to meet my first grade teacher. We all had a great time as always! Luca also got to spend his first night in a hotel and went on his 2nd flight. Mike and I joked that we need to keep track of how many miles Luca flies in his first year of life!

Luca also started on cereal while we were home last week. He loves it, I'll get some pics posted later this week. For today I just wanted to show you our fun time in the Show Me state.

Mom and dad were waiting to pick us up from the airport. Eventually they remembered to hug their daughter too! I don't mind sharing the spotlight with my little peanut.


Luca had his first roll in the grass as soon as we got to the house. He loved spending time outside looking at the apple blossoms and rocking on the porch.


Luca met his great-grandma for the first time. Somehow I didn't get a picture on my camera of Luca with his great-grandpa but I will get one put up soon. It was great to see grandma and grandpa again and to have them meet their second great-grandson.

We also took Luca to visit his great-grandma June. Luca had fun playing with grandma and being the center of attention!

Auntie Rhonda came home on Friday to take her turn spoiling the baby. She also got his blanket finished and brought a book for making homeade baby food. I will be a busy mama if Luca loves everything as much as he loves his cereal!


Here's a shot of Destiny, my soon to be niece. We had fun playing croquet in the backyard and Destiny had fun climbing the maple tree.

Auntie Rhonda and soon to be Uncle Ricky bonding with baby Luca.

Sunday evening we took Luca down the road to meet Norma, our family friend. Luca had lots of fun swinging with her and looking at the trees out the window while we visited.

Luca on a nature walk through the woods. He loves to be in the great outdoors!



Luca helping Nana and Gramps make breakfast. He was probably trying to get Gramps to sneak him some food, too!

Thanks mama and daddy for everything! We had such a special time and can't wait to be together again!
















No comments:

Post a Comment