Sunday, August 23, 2009

stuck

Here is a snapshot I took of Luca while he was playing in the kitchen this morning as I busied myself making babyfood. Luca found "his" spoon from breakfast where he had thrown it on the floor and decided to take a shortcut under the chair to get it. Luca likes to have his own spoon to bang on the table while he is eating. It doesn't actually make it into his mouth...yet.
Luca is definately not stuck when it comes to learning new things. I find it amazing when I think back over each week about all the new things he is learning and doing. This week he got his 7th tooth, another one on the bottom and number 8 will not be far behind. Usually Luca doesn't act like his teeth bother him but apparently this one is different. Saturday when I went to get him from a nap I discovered his newest project, chewing on his crib. Those are some sharp little teeth!

Friday he started crawling with his belly off the floor and now he is moving even faster.

Luca continues to practice his dada-dada-dada with still no mama in sight. He is having lots of fun listening to himself talk and screaming for fun. He seems to get a lot of entertainment with all the sounds he can make, plus he always gets a laugh from mom and dad. And he loves to jump, he jumps when he dances, jumps when he's being held and LOVES to jump in his bounce seat.

But most of all Luca loves to smile. He's such a happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment