After nap we followed Mike and papa over while they worked on the tractor and Luca got a horse ride out of the deal. I think Mr. Russ has a soft spot for Luca since he even broke out the saddle to complete Luca's cowboy horse ride.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
spring days
It was a beautiful day here so Luca and I took this morning to head over to the beach and play in the sand with a new friend. Many castles were built and destroyed, cars and tractors crashed and balls thrown. Then over to the spillway for a little fishing with daddy followed by lunch and flower shopping with momma.
After nap we followed Mike and papa over while they worked on the tractor and Luca got a horse ride out of the deal. I think Mr. Russ has a soft spot for Luca since he even broke out the saddle to complete Luca's cowboy horse ride.
After nap we followed Mike and papa over while they worked on the tractor and Luca got a horse ride out of the deal. I think Mr. Russ has a soft spot for Luca since he even broke out the saddle to complete Luca's cowboy horse ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment